- About Me: We are a family of 6 so far. I (the mom) will generally be the one keeping the site up to date. Enjoy a little of our life with us!
More About Me
- Heroes: John Piper, Johnathan Edwards, Martin Lloyd-Jones, John Newton, John Calvin, John Bunyan
- Expertise: Joshua 1:8-9 This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success. Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.
- AIM: ambiguousinamber
- Favorite Movies: The Gospel OF John,A Room With a View, MirrorMask, Lord Of the Rings Extended editions
- Movies I can watch over and over: A Room With a View (not for the unmarried viewer)
- Favorite Books: Desiring God
- Favorite Authors: John Piper
- Favorite Genres: Puratinanical reading
- Favorite Quotes: "God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in Him"
- Recent Reads: "When I don't desire God, How to Fight for Joy"John Piper; "When Pople are Big and God is Small" Edward T Welch; "Women in Minestry" Ligion Duncan and Susan Hunt (I'll leave it there for now)